Monday, August 9, 2010

I thought I already wrote this...

I know I wrote the other day, but it must not have uploaded. Dammit...because now I can't remember.

I know this: it is HOT and HUMID. It sucks. I haven't worked out (officially) since Yoga on Thursday. Friday I slept in, Saturday I had to be at work early and was a mess when I got home, and yesterday MS and I had a mini-date night (he won lots of bonus points too).

So I was going to run this morning but I woke late and then my sister and niece decided to do the Sculpture Walk. I'm not sure how many steps we took or how many miles we went, but with the exception of lunch we were on our feet from 9 til 3. And it was fun, except my feet are killing me and my legs are a little sore.

Hopefully that will help. I'm going to have to figure out something for tomorrow...hot and humid and a chance of rain again. Uffda. This summer has sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment