Sunday, August 1, 2010

A new month, a new start

August 1 is going to be a new start for me. I'm starting SB again (different blog). I'm going to get back to my writing (two different blogs). And I'm going to start P90X again. That's this blog so I can get ready for TCM again on Oct 3. I have 2 months, which is such a short time but I'm hoping that P90X, plus dropping some pounds, will help me to do what I need to do and help me prep for TCM.

It's been a rough year. I did run the Brookings Half in May. Note to self: Don't run when congested. I was sick for the next two weeks. But I finished.

I'm also getting my medals inscribed with my times so I can have those on each one. I don't have them displayed very well right now, but my running scrapbook is coming together quite well.

Okay...I'm just rambling now, and I must to MS's so I can start my goal. Prayers are welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment