Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back on the streets

In the non-prostitute sort of way.

SG and I ran 2.5 tonight - our usual route, at our usual pace, with our usual walks. It was good, but I need to figure out someway to run more. We got back to the arch, and had maybe .25 mile left and I felt so great and ready to run more.

But it's dark out at 7pm and I didn't have my reflective shirt or any other protective gear (PPE as we call it). So I came home. But I really could have run some more.

So how to do this? I don't know. I'm very excited for the weekend. At least it's supposed to be nice this weekend. I'm thinking of running with the Heathens Sunday morning. I like church, but maybe I can do both. Nothing against SG but it might be fun to run with some other folks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment