Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick :(

So yesterday I felt crappy and this morning I felt the same. So, in my brilliance for once, I went to the doctor.

That was fun. Dr. P had me say "ahh" and then said, "Wow, that looks painful." haha. So he figured it was strep or mono. Joy. But he could have a diagnosis in 10 minutes. Fair enough.

Well, it turned out to not be strep or mono, but could have been a fast acting strep or a different form of mono, not sure it if was viral or not so... as he said, "That's my long spiel to tell you we're putting you on antibiotics."

Joy! Amoxicillin for 7 days, three times each day! I can't wait.

So because of this, and the fact it's freezing rain right now, I begged off running again. Sarah was okay with that, I think. I don't want to keep bailing but it's still early in training that I think we'll be okay. And I won't get any better if I don't rest.

So I'm going to rest tonight, maybe tomorrow but definitely back out there Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment