Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter blues

Obviously, I haven't been blogging because I haven't been running. I'm so pathetic, but when it's -22 degrees and -55 wind chill, it's just not going to happen.

But tomorrow, ah, yes tomorrow it's supposed to be 23 and feel like 12 at the time I'm supposed to run. I'm so excited. It will hurt, but I so need to get out and run. I miss it.

I joked with Boss3 today that he needed to get out of the office because he was getting whiny and cranky, but in truth, it's ME - I'm the one getting whiny and cranky. And then I had two donuts for lunch so then I was on a sugar high all afternoon which was interesting.

But tomorrow I will run. And this weekend I will run. This weekend is going to be warm, but windy, and yet I will run. I need to get my fat butt off this couch and get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment