Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random thoughts today

You know there is something horribly wrong with you when you get out of the car to walk into work and you think, "Huh, it's kind of warm out this morning." Then you check the temp and see it's 1 degree out. Uh...

The 10-day forecast says it's going to be warmer after today, so I'd actually be okay if SG wanted to bail tonight. It's supposed to be 10 degrees, feel like 0, at the time we usually run. That's not bad, if there isn't any wind, but I have a feeling she'll bail. I'm okay with that. I have a lot of cleaning to do tonight - my apartment is a mess - and the next 10 days look really nice for running (with the possible exception of Thursday).

---
Well, I talked with SG and she's okay with taking tonight off. Thank God for that. I feel like crap, so it's good I'm taking a day. Plus I just have a mess of a house and I really will feel better if I clean tonight. Tomorrow! Tomorrow I run!

---
And I'm thinking I need to get a shoe dryer for this spring when I'm running in the rain. This would be a great investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment